Personality- Joan Baez
Elements- earth & sky
Purpose- calming & healing deep moisture cream
In the sacred void between silent winter and riotous spring, cottonwood trees fill the crystalline sky with the musky, comforting, vanillic scent of resin-rich buds. Cottonwood is revered for it's skin calming & healing prowess, potent antioxidants, and antimicrobial magic. This cloudlike reparative cream is infused with lovingly gathered cottonwood buds, linoleic-rich evening primrose & safflower, featherlight apricot, and a generous dollop of moisture-sealing kokum butter. The delicious musk-amber-buttercream scent of cottonwood buds is unfettered by essential oils. A perfect springtime skin healing cream for all skin types.
50ml UV certified violet glass jar
**Contains naturally occuring salicylates, so please avoid if you have an aspirin or salicylate allergy**
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
Spiral Spring Cottonwood Cream // Limited Edition
- apply a pea-sized amount to clean, damp skin in the morning and/or evening.
- apply Spiral Spring Cottonwood Cream after applying toner, serum, sequence, and oilserum (if you're using them).
- apply Spiral Spring Cottonwood Cream prior to applying Outer Sanctum or SPF (if you're using it)
- avoid eye are
- if you are sensitive to salicylates like aspirin & salicylic acid, this cream could cause a serious allergic reaction. please avoid if you are sensitive to aspirin or salicylates, and do not apply this cream to children under 12 years of age.
- this cream does not exfoliate the skin like salicylic acid products, in case you're wondering.