Personality- Remedios Varo
Elements- earth & sky
Purpose- superfood skin nutrition
A tipsy trip through an island dreamscape. This powder-to-gel mask is an oasis of tropical fruits and volcanic ash. Banana and tapioca boost skin hydration and calm irritation. Passionfruit ups the glow factor by promoting blood flow & delivering powerful antioxidants. Pineapple enzymes & hibiscus flower acids provide gentle exfoliation. Nutmeg is a classic skin brightener with clarifying superpowers. Locally-sourced volcanic ash oxygenates & calms irritated skin. Infinitely mix-able, Surrealist blends well with honey, coconut milk, hydrosol, tea, or (our favorite) plain water.
100ml UV certified violet glass jar
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
Surrealist Nutrient Infusion Mask
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon Surrealist with 1 teaspoon water and stir stir stir. You're aiming for a an easily spreadable, fluffy smoothie texture.
- Paint on with a brush or fingertips, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse off after 5-15 minutes. Follow with moisturizer of choice.
- Surrealist may be used as often as 2-3 times per week.
- If Surrealist is too tingly, remove it right away! It isn't meant to be scorchingly spicy. A little tingle is fine, but if you're feeling iffy about it, rinse it off sooner than later.
- If you're mixing Surrealist with something besides water (e.g. honey, coconut milk, yogurt, etc) aim for a spreadable pudding-like texture. Probably you'll need a little less Surrealist than you think...
Bentonite (volcanic ash), musa sapientum (banana), manihot esculenta (tapioca), passiflora edulis (passionfruit), ananas sativus (pineapple), hibiscus sabdariffa, myristica fragrans (nutmeg).
italic denotes organic ingredient